Svět IT s.r.o., ID No.: 27165663, Tax ID No.: CZ27165663 with its registered office at Na Hřebenkách 2288/72, 150 00 Prague 5, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File No. 101288, www.svetit.cz, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter the “Controller”) would like to inform you, within the meaning of European Parliament and Council (EU) Regulation No. 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation, (hereinafter the “Regulation”), that:
- In relation to its activities the Controller only processes the following personal data within the meaning of the aforementioned Regulation: name, surname, achieved education (academic title), telephone number, e-mail, correspondence address, position at work (hereinafter the “Personal data”).
- The Controller will process and store the aforementioned Personal data on the legal basis of so-called informed consent within the meaning of the provisions of Article 6(1) letter a) of the Regulation (hereinafter the “Consent”).
- The Controller will only process and store this data for the essential period, but for a maximum period of 60 days from the date it is provided to the Controller.
- This data is processed so that the Controller may provide or deliver requested price offers for products/services.
- Persons whose personal data the Controller processes (hereinafter the “Data subjects”) are entitled to withdraw their Consent at any time, whereas such withdrawal does not potentially affect the Controller’s right to process Personal data according to any reason set out in the provisions of Article 6 (1) letter b), c) and f) of the Regulation.
- Data subjects are also entitled to access their Personal data for the purpose of inspecting it and are entitled to demand that this data is correct, deleted or its processing is restricted. An integral element of the Data subject’s rights is also the right to transferability of Personal data within the meaning of the Regulation.
- Data subjects are also entitled to raise objections against processing to the Controller and are entitled to submit complaints to the supervisory body, which is the Personal Data Protection Office (https://www.uoou.cz).
- No profiling or automatic decision-making within the meaning of the Regulation will take place in relation to processing and storing your Personal data.
- Security and protection of Personal data is assured by means of computer services with limited secure access. Only persons contractually authorised by the Controller or Processor have access to Personal data.